Keeping our residents and staff safe during COVID-19
We’ve implemented new initiatives to ensure the wellbeing of our community during these times.
During these times, now more than ever, it is crucial that we all do our part to keep ourselves and those around us safe.
At Reside Communities, the health and wellbeing of our residents and staff is paramount.
To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and maintain a safe, fulfilling and enjoyable environment within our communities, we have implemented a number of new initiatives and work practices:
• All Reside Communities operational staff are double vaccinated.
• All guests must check in via the QR code prior to entering the villages and community centres.
• Only double vaccinated guests are permitted to enter our community centres and must provide proof to staff when checking in.
• A health and wellbeing checklist has been implemented to ensure every resident receives a phone call ‘check in’ from village staff weekly at a minimum. This is escalated to a home visit if a call goes unanswered.
• Reside management carry out regular communication to our residents by providing information on updates provided by Queensland Health.
• Staff rosters are adjusted to ensure minimal contact with each other and reduce the risk of multiple team members becoming unwell.
• All of our villages have a supply of Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) available for our staff to ensure our team can return to work as safely as possible.
As a leading owner, operator and developer of boutique retirement communities in South- East Queensland, it is our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff.
By implementing these new measures, we are able to keep our communities operating as usual and continue to deliver upon our commitments to residents.
The Fairway Sales Suite is open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm. We kindly request all the COVID implemented procedures are followed whilst in our village.
To learn more about what we’re doing in response to COVID-19, send your questions to email@example.com or call us on 1300 324 792.